Thursday, July 14, 2011

Little to talk about

For the last few days time has been flying and before I know it I see that it is time to write my blog again. It is amazing how sometimes one’s mind can just flow with imagination to able to fill lots of posts and the next moment one’s mind is almost empty of thoughts.
 
Lately my mind is giving me very little to write about. This is not because there isn’t much happening but because there is a lot happening and when it is time to write my mind is begging for a rest. Besides that, everything I think about writing or I have already written seems worthy of only a few lines.

I feel like my mind moves from one subject to another and all these topics can be spoken about in less than five lines.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling,hence my mind has been blocked by nothing really.

    ReplyDelete