Thursday, July 21, 2011

Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes.” You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

I guess I would like to be famous for doing something that would improve the lives of other people. I would like to have lived according to John Bunyon’s quote "You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you." and be famous for it because of encouraging others to do the same.

I haven’t gotten there yet, but I could say that I have experienced being kind of “famous” because of the Kentucky Fried Chicken commercial I participated in. People actually recognised me on the street especially when I was wearing green.

It was very weird, people stare at you or talk to you as if they know you, and it was only a 30 second commercial. Can you imagine what real famous people go through every day?

Here is the video of my 30 seconds of fame :P

1 comment: