Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lectures

The other day I was thinking that sometimes we feel as though some topics repeat themselves while you are at university and how sometimes one can think that certain things are just too obvious.

The truth is that it is not always only about the subject, it is also about what ideas the lecturer triggers in you. Sometimes you can be there just listening to something that you heard the year before but that one person makes you see it all in a totally different light.

I must say (and some of my friends can confirm) that sometimes a lecturer can make my imagination and creativity go wild.  I start to have all sort of ideas of what to do that I can’t do right away because I don’t have the time for it all.  If I can’t accomplish that idea straight away it will for sure go onto my to-do list.

So I say thanks to most of my lecturers, not necessarily only for what they taught me throughout the last few years but certainly also for stimulating my creativity.

1 comment: