Thursday, July 14, 2011

List your top 200 achievements

I guess we all have more than 200 achievements to talk about, however I want to list the main ones, the other 142 I’ll leave for the other ¾ of my life :)
 
1.                   Winning my first race (in my mom’s belly)
2.                   Surviving 9 months inside my mom’s belly
3.                   Going through the stress that was birth
4.                   Taking my first breath
5.                   Drinking
6.                   Eating
7.                   Rolling
8.                   Crawling
9.                   Making funny noises
10.                Walking
11.                Speaking
12.                Running
13.                Going to school
14.                Making friends
15.                Actually speaking
16.                Participating in the school play
17.                Learning to choose
18.                Reading and writing
19.                Sleeping away from my house for the first time
20.                Learning to swim
21.                Riding in a lift by myself
22.                Riding a bike
23.                Going to the bakery by myself
24.                Rollerblading
25.                Surviving having my finger broken during a soccer match
26.                Making my first business work by selling drawings and beaded things at school
27.                Travelling by aeroplane
28.                Going through a modelling competition
29.                Accepting my curly hair after years of straight hair
30.                Living in Sao Paulo without my parents for a month
31.                Learning English
32.                Travelling
33.                Living in different countries
34.                Working all over the world
35.                Learning about other cultures
36.                Falling in love
37.                Learning some more English
38.                Travelling by myself
39.                Learning even more English
40.                Getting to the top of Lions Head
41.                Getting to the top of Table Mountain after a 3 hour hike
42.                Bartending
43.                Falling in love again
44.                Getting a waitressing job
45.                Becoming totally independent
46.                Finishing my English course
47.                Finishing the Big Walk 20km
48.                Passing my Public Relations short course
49.                Getting my drivers license
50.                Getting my first “career” job
51.                Organising my first event
52.                Having my own event business
53.                Organising my first big event
54.                Learning even more English
55.                Expanding my business
56.                Completing an events course
57.                Public Relations National Diploma (soon to be BTech)
58.                New job

No comments:

Post a Comment